Cactus Silk Moroccan Sabra Lumbar Throw, Crimson Red- Rectangle 20"x40" (CTS-L106)
- 20"x40" in (51x102 cm)
- Crimson Red
- Woven with 50% extra yarn for a more lustrous, textured finish
- Hand sewn interlaced braiding on all four sides featuring a tassel on each corner
- Premium YKK zipper & puller along bottom side
- Sides double stitched to prevent splitting
- As each pillow has been individually hand woven and hand dyed, there may be natural, minor variations in size, tone and braided color from the image shown
Hand woven Cactus Silk Pillow, crafted by Berber women artisans in their own homes at the foothills of Morocco's Atlas Mountains. These skilled artisans will take several days to weave this pillow, a skill that has been handed down from mother to daughter over many generations.
Woven on upright wooden looms using hand-dyed yarn, this heavily textured pillow features traditional, tribal symbols popular in their region. After weaving the pillow is then washed and dried in the sun to achieve its unique, burnished character.
In all, four skilled artisans collaborated to craft this unique item.
Dry clean only, avoid contact with water/liquids, do not spot clean
Worldwide expedited shipping, always free to North America and EU.
For the USA there is no customs duty due to a Free Trade Agreement between the USA and Morocco (For all other countries please check with your local customs office.)
On dispatch your tracking number will be emailed to you
Western Europe & North America within 3-5 working days
Australia and NZ within 5-7 working days
Rest of World within 7 working days.
You may return your purchase up to 30 days following purchase.
For further details please check here.
A portion of your purchase goes to ‘Education For All’, a Moroccan charity providing support and education to rural Berber girls from all over Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains.